1. "The way you loved me is all I ever wanted from anyone else" - Craig Morgan 💔
2. "Waterfalls are the legendary pots of gold at the end of every rainbow." - We dream of travelling
3. "Never be so kind that you forget your power, never wield so much power that you forget to be kind" - Marjorie
4. "I squeeze my heart and promise to give everything I can to make all your dreams come true." In all the world you will never find a love as true as mine. - George Strait, "I Cross My Heart"
5. I gave you so much but it wasn't enough but I'll be okay. It's only a thousand cuts - "Death by a Thousand Cuts"
6. "I feel great because I see the light of love in your eyes. And the wonderful thing is that you just don't get how much I love you. - Eric Clapton, "Wonderful Tonight"
7. "I don't dress for women. I don't dress for men. Lately I've been dressing for revenge. " - "shit guard"
8. These days it's all about having fun and making memories with the people you love. That's why we made this music video, to show you the things that make you smile
9. "Another way to look at meditation is to look at thought itself as a waterfall, a cascade of thoughts." When we practice mindfulness, we go beyond or beyond our thinking, like looking into a vantage point a cave or a rocky hollow behind a waterfall. We can still see and hear the water, but we are outside the creek. ” – Jon Kabat-Zinn
10. "Music isn't coming in. Music is already in. Music just reveals what's there, lets you feel emotions you didn't necessarily know you had inside you, and runs and arouses them all. Kind of like a rebirth.” — Matt Hague
11. "Once upon a time, the planets, destiny and all the stars were aligned. You and I ended up in the same room at the same time.” - “Mastermind”
12. "I know some people search the world to find something like what we have." - Alicia Keys, "No One"
13. “When God showers, waterfalls come alive all over the world. When I shower, my hair usually clogs the drain. ”—Anthony T. Hincks
14. Some say there is no bad song, but I say there is no bad social media post
15. "People come to Nashville, where I live, and ask, 'What's a great Southern restaurant?' Well, you've met the real grandma, because there's a lot of magic in fine Southern cooking." -John Carter Cash
16. "Now I'm seeing red, I'm not thinking straight. If you blur all lines, you make me drunk." - "Never be the same" - Camila Cabello
17. Sometimes it's all about the little things in life. For example, when you post a picture of your friend's picture and caption it with a song.#I'm just saying
18. I would cross the line for you. I would be wasting my time. I'd Lose My Mind - "Don't Blame Me"
19. It's always good to have a friend, but a lover's kiss is better than angels raining down on me
20. " · "I'm fine at the moment. · "Be more like Dolly." · "Look for country songs and disco lights."
21. “I would walk through fire for you, I would walk through barbed wire for you. I'd walk miles, that's right, just to be with you." - The Band Perry, "Walk Me Down The Middle"
22. "There's nobody in the world who couldn't stand in front of a waterfall all afternoon. Anyone who can sit on a rock in a field for a while can see my painting. Nature is like opening a curtain and stepping in the way it would.” Cross an empty beach to look out to sea. - Agnes Martin
23. "You don't drown by just throwing yourself in the water, you only drown by staying below the surface." - Paolo Coelho
24. "Baby, it only took me a look to change my order from one drink to two." - Cole Swindell
25. “How long will I love you? As long as the stars are above you, and more if I can. - Ellie Goulding, "How Long Will I Love You"
26. "You're the one I dream about all day, you're the one I always think about." - Rihanna, "You da One"
27. And when I felt like I was an old cardigan under someone's bed, you dressed me up and said I was your favorite jacket - "jacket"
28. "Diamonds on me, what price is that?" I don't buy the hype. - "Drip (feat. Migos)"
29. "I love Nashville. It seems like everywhere you go, great music comes pouring out of every wall.” — Imelda May
30. You said you wanted to do Whitesnake karaoke with me, but you lied, didn't you? . . Here I am alone again! – Bill Murray
31. "So hard on myself I think I'm going insane, a perfectionist's mind always hurts" - "Sad Boy" - G-Eazy
32. “I admire this city so much. You take care of yourself. There aren't many places in the world, let alone America, that do that. It's just a great place.” - Justin Timberlake
33. “Waterfalls wouldn't sound so melodious if there weren't rocks in the way.” - Rishabh Gautam
34. "Life can be an old patchwork quilt, sometimes you have to dance your way through" - Thomas Rhett
35. Not only was it like a movie, the rain didn't seep through my clothes onto my skin. - 'Bye bye baby'
36. · "Just a girl, her cowboy boots, and a night of magical country music." · Country music, cold
37. Plant your own garden and decorate your own soul. See me blooming like spring after a long winter
38. "You know there are many different ways to kill someone you love. The slowest way is never to love him enough." - "High infidelity"
39. Just between us: Has love crippled you too? - "Very good (10-minute version)"
40. "At night I think about you, do you still think about me?" - MNEK, "Ta Night (I Think About You)"
41. “The ordinary things that make up our lives, the things that people write poetry about — clouds, daffodils, waterfalls, what happens in a cup of coffee when the cream comes in — those things are full of mysteries, so mysterious to us. ' as heaven was to the Greeks. -Tom Stoppard
42. "No more waterfalls!!" said No Traveler Ever... (ok, maybe Lewis and Clark) - We dream of travelling
43. "Her mind is Tiffany-twisted, she is bent Mercedes." - The Eagles, "Hotel California"
44. "Break up with your boyfriend, yeah, yeah, because I'm bored." - Ariana Grande, "Break up with your boyfriend, I'm bored"
45. A picture says more than a thousand words. Turn your Instagram caption into a masterpiece with this app!
46. "Mother Nature is the greatest artist and water is one of her favorite brushes." - Rico Besherdich
47. “I believe this world is not as bad as it seems. I believe that most people are good.” - Luke Bryan
48. "All those lines on my face tell you the story of who I am." - Brandi Carlile, "The Story"
49. "And when you hear the sound of the falls coming ever closer, line up the boat, put on your best tie and hat, and smoke a cigar until you pass." It's a triumph. ” — Ray Bradbury
50. "Hold me, love me. I got nothing but love, baby, eight days a week. - The Beatles, "Eight Days a Week"
51. "And now it's great how we make that promise, two considerations in one." - Justin Timberlake - Mirror"
52. And when I felt like I was an old cardigan under someone's bed, you dressed me up and said I was your favorite jacket - "jacket"
53. "You can't decide what stays and what goes." — Florence + The Machine, "No Light, No Light"
54. “The water cannot stand. The water flows. When you put your hand inside, you only feel a caress. ”—Margaret Atwood
55. I'm Miss Misery since you said goodbye and you're Mr. Perfect. - 'Lord. So'
56. "I hope you're thinking about my favorite song that we danced to all night." - Taylor Swift, "Tim McGraw"
57. "Middle fingers up, hands up." Shake it in his face and tell him, boy, bye. - "Sorry" - Beyoncé
58. When you get where you need to go, don't forget to come back and help the next person in line
59. You kept me as a secret, but I kept you as an oath. - "Very good (10-minute version)"
60. We twirled like a girl in a brand new dress and had this great big city to ourselves - "Holy Ground"
61. "It's not funny that the best days of my life were all wasted hours. — Keith Urban, "Wasted Time"
62. "He's a wild child. acquired a revolutionary soul and a very gypsy wild style.' - Kenny Chesney
63. "I want you for better or for worse, I'd wait forever" - "How You Get The Girl"
64. Music is the magic of life. It brings soul to the house, light to the street, and charm to every scene. Music is a luxury that few people have time for these days, but we need to make room for it in our lives
65. “Nothing can stop love from loving us. And I'm not asking much, just a few centuries. - Chrisette Michele, "Couple of Forever"
66. Back to a look at the New York era where my poems fit like a perfect rhyme - "Holy Ground"
67. "Never be so kind that you forget your power, never wield so much power that you forget to be kind" - Marjorie
68. “After we are separated from this unity at birth, like the water falling from the waterfall is separated from the wind and the rocks, then we have feelings. You fight because you have feelings. You connect with that feeling, you don't have to know how that feeling comes about. – Shunryu Suzuki
69. Come together and celebrate our love of music. We do this every year for fun, to connect and share new music with friends
70. "I love the sound and power of rushing water, whether it's waves or a waterfall." - Mike May
71. “Nashville is bad. It's like a real music community, but also very American. You'll find people in cowboy hats spitting into glasses and calling a boy. 'I adore it. -Ed Sheeran
72. "Life is a journey, not a destination, so let's make the most of our time together" - Brad Paisley ✨
73. "Take me to a paradise town where the grass is green and the girls are beautiful" - Guns N Roses ♣️
74. But now that we're done and it's over, it's hard to believe that forgetting me was harder than leaving. - "I'll make a bet with you. I think so. From. My'
75. “I believe this world is not as bad as it seems. I believe that most people are good.” - Luke Bryan
76. I know I'm probably better off when I'm alone than needing a man who could change his mind at any moment. - 'Better Human'
77. She's an old soul, she's the salt of the earth, when she gives her love she knows what she's worth. - Josh Turner
78. "One day the clocks will stop and time will have no meaning." - Foo Fighters, "These Days"
79. "The thing is, if for a split second I see a sunset or a waterfall or something, it's so amazing because I'm crazy for a while and it has nothing to do with me." - Chris Evans
80. Tomorrow I will hear the voice of reason in my head telling me that we are not fine. - Chris Young
81. "When the lights go out and it's my turn to calm down, I hope you'll sing for me." - Kendrick Lamar
82. “It's never too late to start. I believe in us, I believe in what we have found" - Keith Urban ☁️
83. When you're young they tell you, "Girls go out and have fun," then hunt down and kill those who actually do - "Nothing new"
84. "Does everything feel second best after that meteor impact?" - 'Questions...?'
85. She would have been such a beautiful bride, what a pity she screwed up - "Champagne Trouble"
86. "I think that's good. I need a metamorphosis." - Maroon 5 & Julia Michaels, "Help Me Out"
87. "So get the friendship bracelets, take this moment and enjoy it." - "You are alone, my child"
88. "To get an idea of our place in this great, great world, just look at the journey of a single drop from the top of the waterfall before it empties into the endless river." - WDOT
89. "The only thing better than waterfalls and sunsets are waterfalls at sunset." "- We dream of travelling
90. "Calm down now. That's not Dallas, that's Nashville! They can't do that to us here in Nashville! Let's show them what we're made of. Come on everyone, sing! Somebody sing!” – Port Hamilton in Nashville
91. "And if you don't succeed at first, shake off the dust and try again!" - Aaliyah "Try again"
92. If I had another chance to start tomorrow, I would love you again. - Alan Jackson
93. "Because I had that sunshine in my pocket, he took the good song at my feet." - Justin Timberlake, "Can't Stop The Feelin"
94. "Is everything second best after that meteorite impact?" - 'Questions...?'
95. "One day I'll live in a big old town and all you want to be is mean" - "mean"
96. Raise your hand if you thought Taylor was singing about Starbucks lovers. [raise hand emoji]
97. "Sometimes I feel like everyone's a hot babe and I'm a monster on the hill." - "Antihero"
98. "There you come again looking better than any body has the right to." - Dolly Parton, "Here You Come Again"
99. . . 1. Life is good today. . . . 2. Lord, I'm too young to feel so old. 3. How will I ever be?
100. "Did you learn this secret from the river too?" that there is no such thing as time? That the river is everywhere at the same time, in the source and the mouth, in the waterfall, in the ship, in the stream, in the sea and in the mountains, everywhere, and that the present exists only for this, not the shadow of the past or the shadow of the future. " - Hermann Hesse
101. “When we arrived, as evening drew near, I felt as much pain as a stone must feel when the waterfall is pattering on it all day. ” – Arthur Golden
102. "I Don't Live Like This Long" - Rodney Crowell · "I'm a King of the Road" - "King of the Road" by Roger Miller · "I'm a Truck Driver" - " LKW Kører mand"...
103. "People come to Nashville, where I live, and ask, 'What's a great Southern restaurant?' Well, you've met the real grandma, because there's a lot of magic in fine Southern cooking." -John Carter Cash
104. “Just stay on the right path and never look back. ” – Dolly Parton “Blue Smoke” · 2. “Honey, look at me. · 3. "What doesn't kill you only makes you."
105. “Don't go chasing waterfalls. Stick to the rivers and lakes you're used to. ” – TLC
106. What to do when it's too hot to go outside and you can sleep well? You fall asleep to the sound of the waves
107. "You never know what's going to happen. You make your plans and hear God laugh.” —Thomas aD
108. "We'll party because life is short but surely sweet." - Dave Matthews Band, "Two Step"
109. Let Taylor speak for you. • “It must be exhausting always promoting the antihero. "-"
110. “There is more to life than just surviving. Love changes everything when you believe in its power" - Tim McGraw ❤️
111. “Free yourself from spiritual slavery. No one but ourselves can liberate our mind. - Bob Marley
112. “I think it's life to look at water. A man can learn so many things. -Nicholas Sparks
113. If you live in a world you don't understand, find some good friends and start a band
114. "Dreams on my back, illusions of a whole new beginning." Nashville. - Indigo Girls, "Nashville"
115. "Rub, have a drink, pass it, dance in the dust, turn on the radio." Florida-Georgia Line
116. “I was told to change, I got yelled at and I took one. Opinions are like fools and everyone has one.” - Salt-N-Pepa
117. "Like it's a shadow, you just want to throw it all away." It's like trying not to shine at all" - "The Light Is Coming" - Ariana Grande
118. "You better think I'm still dressed up when I walk into the room. I can still make the whole place shine." - Bejeweled'
119. "I live for the nights I can't remember, with the people I won't forget." - Drake
120. I struggled to adjust, I had the shiniest wheels, now they're rusting - "I'm trying"
121. "And I chose you, the one I danced with in New York, shoeless." - Taylor Swift, "Maroon"
122. "Flowers wouldn't care. Beethoven would never make it to Nashville.” – Lucy van Pelt in Play It Again, Charlie Brown
123. "Go to the big city, live my dreams and make them come true" - Dolly Parton 👊
124. "He said, 'I bet you don't remember me.' I said, 'Only every other memory.'" — Tim McGraw.
125. It's hard to be at a party when I feel like an open wound. It's hard to be anywhere these days when I just wanna be you - "That's what I'm trying to do"
126. "I'm just a little town girl living in a lonely world" - "Don't Stop Believin" by Journey
127. "They say behind every man there is a good woman, but I don't think that's a lie — because when it comes to you, I'd rather have you by my side." -Keith Urban
128. "Whether it's diamonds or string, I'll wrap myself around your finger." - Ryan Hurd
129. "All I am, all I've ever been, is here in your perfect eyes, it's all I can see." - Snow Patrol
130. "One more night, I don't know where you are, but here I am with all the stars hanging from the heart in the Nashville moon." - Ronnie Milsap, "Nashville Moon"
131. “He dares me to flow out like a living waterfall. It challenges me to enter the soul that is more than my own. erases fear in seconds. It lets the light through. "—Virginia Woolf
132. "We all shine...like the moon and the stars and the sun...we all shine together...keep on coming..." - John Lennon
133. We will do what lovers do, two fight, but I will never change my mind
134. "When the pain is getting you down, don't be silly, don't close your eyes and cry, you may be in the best position to see the sun shine." - Alanis Morissette
135. “I admire this city so much. You take care of yourself. There aren't many places in the world, let alone America, that do that. It's just a great place.” - Justin Timberlake
136. "So stop pretending to be shy, come on dance, dance, dance, dance, oh." - Jonas Brothers, "Only Human"
137. Every Friday evening, when the sun went down, we walked the streets as if we owned the city. - Keith urban
138. "The best thing about being a woman is the right to have a little fun." - Shania Twain
139. “There is a freedom in your arms that transports me. I need you. LeAnn Rimes, "I Need You"
140. "We know how to turn around and get a little loud." - Neck Deep, "Can't Kick Up the Roots"
141. "Read this before you think I'm crazy. I talk to my tractor all day" - Blake Shelton 🚜
142. "Last night I saw you in my dreams, now I can't wait to go to bed." - Kanye West, Hey Mom
143. "Nashville has such a cool vibe. It has the excitement of a big city but also a great small town vibe. Southern charm, hospitality and some great shopping never hurt. As much fun as a music city by day. The real magic happens at night. The lights, the energy, the music, how not to love this city?” – Hayden Panettiere
144. "Every Friday night when the sun went down, we would run through the streets like we owned the city." - Keith urban
145. "You can't decide what stays and what goes." — Florence + The Machine, "No Light, No Light"
146. "This is how you recognize it: when it grabs you and won't let go, when you feel like it's always been in your soul, and as time goes by it still surprises you." That's how you know it's true: when a new love feels old and an old love feels new. - Chris Young, "Old Love Feels New"
147. “Be gentle in your practice. Think of the method as a fine silver stream, not a roaring waterfall. ” – Sheng-yen
148. "I don't want to spend my life exhausted waiting to wake up one day and realize I've wasted all those years." -Carrie Underwood
149. "I'm from this very small town near Nashville, Tennessee, where everything was la-di-da and normal." - Miley Cyrus
150. "I didn't come to Nashville to bring inspiration, but to be inspired by the great moment that happened in this community." - Martin Luther King
151. It is the kind of heart that can never be repaired. I would never walk down Cornelia Street again - "Cornelia Street"
152. I just realized how much we love music. . . We're the ones who create playlists for every emotion
153. "You never know what's going to happen. You make your plans and hear God laugh.” - Thomas Rhett “Life
154. “In every dream there is a waterfall. Cool and crystal clear, it gently lulls you to sleep, clearing the mind and calming the soul.” -Virginia Alison
155. If you're feeling a little low and need a pick-me-up, just listen to our new album. 🎵
156. "We are the world, we are the children, we are the ones who make the day brighter, so let's start giving." - Joint artist support for Africa "We Are The World"
157. “People look at you and say you've changed, like you've worked so hard to stay the same. - Jay Z
158. “I want to thank God for working so much harder than Satan. He's playing favourites, it's amazing.' - 'Raise' - Drake
159. “There is a hidden message in every waterfall. It says that the waterfalls won't hurt you if you're flexible.” - Mehmet Murat Ildan
160. “I took your matches before the fire got me. So don't look, I'm shining like fireworks" - "Dear John"
161. Music is the universal language of emotions, so don't stop listening to it. Enjoy the music we're feeling right now and let us know what's on your playlist!
162. · Funny how a melody sounds like a memory. · We lose ourselves in the arms of this crowd. · They give concerts
163. "Calm down now. That's not Dallas, that's Nashville! They can't do that to us here in Nashville! Let's show them what we're made of. Come on everyone, sing! Somebody sing!” – Port Hamilton in Nashville
164. "Nashville is particularly close to my heart because it saved my life back then." - Kris Kristofferson
165. "It's good to fake it 'til you make it, 'til you make it 'till it's true" - "Snow on the Beach"
166. "What is that sexy thing I see over there? I'm in the mirror." - Meghan Trainor, "Me Too"
167. “Take me in your loving arms. Kiss me in the light of a thousand stars. Put your hand on my beating heart. - Ed Sheeran, "Thinking Out Loud"
168. “We say that life is sweet and its satisfaction deep. We say all this as we sleepwalk our time through years of days and nights. We let time roll over us like a waterfall and believe that it is infinite. And yet every day.” What touches us and every person in the world is unique, irretrievable, over. And just another Monday.” -Josephine Hart
169. "Nashville is mean. It's like a real music community, but it's also very American. Here you'll find people in cowboy hats spitting in glasses and calling you 'boy'. I just love that.” - Ed Sheeran
170. “Remember when my thirties seemed so long ago? Looking back, it's just a breath away from where we are from where we've been.” - Alan Jackson
171. “You are my sun, my moon, my guiding star. My goodness, that's you. - Barry White, "You're the first, the last, my everything"
172. "Sorry old [insert name here] can't get to the phone right now..." -Taylor Swift, "Look what you made of me."
173. "It's the warmest and kindest community I've ever walked into. For me it is the perfect place to live. It's the best part of America.” -Nicole Kidman
174. "Feeling alive and free at a country concert with my friends is all I need" - Eric Churches🤩
175. Well I thought maybe you were different than others, I guess you are the same. - 'Lord. So'
176. "While men in cities wretchedly struggle against harsh authorities, a waterfall flows joyously and cheerfully in nature.' There is happiness only when there is freedom!' – Mehmet Murat Ildan
177. "Memories of Tennessee and Nashville in the Rain." - John Denver, "A Country Girl in Paris"
178. If you like catchy pop hits and don't mind a little dancing, this song is for you
179. How am I supposed to grow old and wise if I'm never young and crazy? -Frankie Ballard
180. "The rest of the world was black and white, but we wore bright colors" - "Out Of The Woods"
181. When you're having a bad day, it's nice to know that the world is better with good music 🎧😎
182. “Waterfalls are exciting because they have power, they have rainbows, they have songs, and they have daring and madness!” – Mehmet Murat Ildan
183. "You only get one shot, don't miss the chance to blow." "That opportunity only comes once in a lifetime" - Eminem "Lose Yourself"
184. “They said the end was near. Everyone has plans. I'm running home to get your candy." Taylor Swift, "Sweet Nothings"
185. “Waterfalls are at the core of landscape photography. There's nothing they couldn't do better. “ – We dream of traveling
186. The best way to keep up energy for the day is to get going with a new Spotify playlist. ☝🏼
187. “Get up, get up, stand up for your rights.” Get up, get up, don't give up the fight. ” – Bob Marley, Bob Marley – legend
188. "A waterfall is all about being himself, not doing what he thinks waterfall-like." - Vernon Howard
189. The best way to get a good night's sleep is to turn on the headphones and let the music lull you. 😜
190. "Nashville is particularly close to my heart because it saved my life back then" - Kris Kristofferson
191. "It seems that the key to happiness lies in finding joy in things as simple and beautiful as falling water." - We dream of travel
192. "I'm throwing a party, a party for two—and I'm not inviting anyone, anyone but you." - Shania Twain "Party for Two"
193. "I will survive! Oh, as long as I can love, I know I shall live!" - Gloria Gaynor "I shall survive"
194. "The drinks are coming, I throw my head back laughing." I wake up in the morning and I don't know what happened. - Carrie underwood
195. "It's okay to fake it until you make it, until you make it, until it's true" - "Snow on the Beach"
196. "Life can be an old wreck, you gotta dance it sometimes." —Thomas aD
197. "Raise a glass to everyone who's gone. Sometimes we forget what we have until it's gone" - Carrie Underwood 🥃
198. "I just want to stand there and watch you burn, but it's okay because I love the way it hurts" - Miranda Lambert 🔥
199. “To me, songwriting is the backbone of Nashville. Looks may fade, mother may fade, but a good song lasts forever. – Alan Jackson
200. "No one comes close to you and could never take your place because only you can love me like this" - Keith Urban, "Only you can love me like this"
201. "I grew up around Hank Williams and Johnny Cash, so coming to Nashville in the '60s was really exciting for me." - Kris Kristofferson
202. "I bet it never occurred to you that I can't say hello and risk another goodbye" - "I almost do"
203. “Grief is difficult to understand. It's getting harder and harder to live with the lies he tells" - Brad Paisley 😭
204. "Sometimes it's hard to tell how fast the current is moving until you're over a waterfall." - Kimberly McCreight
205. "Romance often begins over a bubbling waterfall and ends over a dripping sink. - Ellen DeGeneres
206. “I have my toes in the water, my ass in the sand. Don't worry, I've got a cold beer in hand." — Zac Brown Band
207. "To shine like the moon, yes we take off to make it even brighter." - Lost Kings Ft. Katelyn Tarver, "You"
208. "And no one knows what it's like to be hated, to disappear and just tell lies. " - WHERE
209. "Did he have the Nashville sound? What? He had? Did he?” – Lucy van Pelt in Play It Again, Charlie Brown
210. "And then you feel a change, nothing is the same, all your dreams are strange." "Love Walks In" - Van Halen, "Love Walks In"
211. "Baby, I don't need dollar bills to have fun tonight, I love cheap thrills" - Sia, "Cheap thrills
212. And I knew that nothing I could say or do would thank you for your love, and that I could try for the rest of my life, but it wouldn't be enough
213. And isn't it so nice to think that there was an invisible cord tying you to me all along? - "Invisible String"
214. Baby if I had to choose my best day, my best time, my craziest dream to come true, you would be mine. - Blake Shelton
215. I don't want "good" and I don't want "good enough". "Without you I can't sleep, I can't breathe", my love
216. "Look out Nashville, because I'm here now and I'll never go!" - Miranda Presley in The Thing Called Love.
217. "I'm going to miss you so much. I will never forget the time we spent together in Nashville. You are a true friend and I love you!”
218. "Amazing how majestic and soothing is a 100 foot stream of raging water" - We Dream of Travel
219. "I love Nashville. I've been here so many times... oh boy I would live here for a year if I could. It's just so much fun.” – Jimmy Fallon
220. “I love you more than money. Love You More Than Drugs" - Kygo, Oliver Nelson & Bonnie McKee, "Riding Shotgun"
221. “A very wise quote is a spectacular waterfall! When you see it, you feel its power!” – Mehmet Murat Ildan
222. “The fall of your hair wanders through my head like elegant waterfalls dancing over and over in an open river bed. ”—Curtis Tyrone Jones
223. "Much can be learned from speakers, discourses and preachers." - Brandon Lay "Speakers Bleachers and
224. “I won't close my eyes, I won't fall asleep because I'll miss you baby and I won't miss anything. Because even if I dream of you, the sweetest dream will never come true. I'll still miss you baby and I don't wanna miss a thing. - Aerosmith: "I don't want to miss anything"
225. "The same. If he was from Nashville he would have written a song about it. ” – Lisa on Nina's heavenly delights
226. But no freedom makes you free, I still have you on me. - "You're all over me"
227. "All anyone can hope for is just a little love, like a drop in a cup if you can get it, or a waterfall, a flood if you can get it too." - Edwidge Danticat
228. I need my strength to get up every day, but it's nice to see that you are doing well. - 'Lord. So'
229. “Waterfalls are a fun thing. The only difference between a regular river and a major tourist attraction is the 10 foot drop. “ – We dream of traveling
230. "I want you for better or for worse, I'd wait forever" - "How You Get The Girl"
231. "A night of heavy guitars, honky tonk harmonies and pints of beer" - Dierks Bentley 🎸
232. "It is no coincidence that every depiction of paradise seems to contain a waterfall..." - We Dream of Travel
233. "It's your love. it's your love it's your love It's your love."
234. Turn around, have a drink, pass it on, dance in the dust, turn on the radio. Florida-Georgia Line
235. “No, and I have no intention of fighting you, scaring you or squeezing you, dragging you down or draining you, chaining you or throwing you down. All I really wanna do is baby be friends with you - Bob Dylan
236. "And if you don't succeed the first time, brush yourself off and try again!" - Aaliyah "Try again"
237. 3 am And I'm still awake, I bet you're fine, sound asleep in your city, which is better than mine. - "I bet you think of me"
238. "Grab your boots, put your hat on, let's go to that country show tonight" - Brad Paisley 🤠
239. “The waterfall cannot be silent, neither can wisdom. When they speak, the voice of authority speaks. ” – Mehmet Murat Ildan
240. "When I was walking in the mountains with the Japanese and started hearing the water, he said, 'What is the sound of the waterfall?' "Silence," he finally said to me. ” — Jack Gilbert
241. I know I'm probably better off alone than loving a man who didn't know what he had when he had it. - 'Better Human'
242. "I don't want to spend my life exhausted waiting to wake up one day and realize I've wasted all those years." -Carrie Underwood
243. "But then one day they took a trip to Nashville together and had so much fun. It was the best trip ever. And finally they moved into the same castle together. And sometimes they fight about silly things, and sometimes they fight about more serious things. But they figured it out in the end because they love each other very much and really love the kingdom they built together. End." – Developer of Master of None
244. “When people in Nashville don't like someone, they say, I don't really like them, so add, bless their heart. In Hollywood, they kind of leave that last part out.” – Brad Paisley
245. "My favorite place on earth is Nashville because it's my home, a music city." It's like everyone is so artistic and so creative and cute! Everyone's really friendly.” -Taylor Swift
246. "I wish I was a punk rocker with flowers in my hair." - Sandy Tom, I wish I was a punk rocker
247. "Emerald slopes rose so high that they touched the clouds, and showers of painted diamond cascades spilled down the cliff walls." ” – Victoria Kahler
248. Running with hope and a tank of gas as dreams isn't just for dreamers. -Christ Stapleton
249. "My favorite place on earth is Nashville because it's my home, a music city." It's like everyone is so artistic and so creative and cute! Everyone is really friendly. -Taylor Swift
250. "You never know what's going to happen. You make your plans and hear God laugh.” -Thomas Rhett
251. “Sometimes I live in Tulsa and also take a little trip to Nashville. If there's only one thing I bring you in this life, it's just that I want to make love to you, yes, yes, peace, good night, good night, peace." , good night." - Leon Russell on A Poem is a Naked Face
252. “Nashville is the only place where you can make a living [song writing]. If you're good, if they like your stuff and pick it up, then you get royalties. It doesn't happen anywhere else in the world but Nashville!” - Dolly Parton
253. "You say you want a revolution, but you know we all want to change the world." - The Beatles, "Revolution"
254. "I arrived early in Nashville / Sleepy, hungry, tired and dirty / And on the steps of the RCA / I ate an old sweet bun / In the fountain by the Hall of Fame / I washed my face and read the names / Im Star Runway / Down on Music Row.” – Dolly Parton, “Down on Music Row”
255. "I don't want to spend my life exhausted waiting to wake up one day and realize I've wasted all those years." -Carrie Underwood
256. I don't want to steal your freedom, I don't want to change your mind, I don't need to make you love me, I just want to take your time
257. “Nashville has such a cool vibe. It has the excitement of a big city but also a great small town vibe. Southern charm, hospitality and some great shopping never hurt. As much fun as a music city by day. The real magic happens at night. The lights, the energy, the music, how not to love this city?” – Hayden Panettiere
258. "Hearts can be broken, but hearts can be healed, that's part of living in the real world again" - Alan Jackson ❤️
259. “I gave you everything. What's mine is yours. Of course I want you to live your life, but I hope you get what you die for. " - "Be careful"
260. "The Rest Of The World Was Black And White But We Were In Loud Colors" - "Out Of The Woods"
261. “The thing about Nashville is that it's not just country music. There's rock 'n' roll, there's all kinds of music. It's just a music city. There are so many fun things to be in.” -Connie Britton
262. "I have a feeling. Tonight is going to be a good night.” – Black Eyed Peas, I Gotta Feeling
263. "And at that moment we were inexperienced, I swear." - Stephen Chbosky, The Perks of a Wallflower
264. "How am I supposed to grow old and wise if I'm never young and crazy?" -Frankie Ballard
265. “Now I have found you, there is no more emptiness inside. When we are hungry, love will keep us alive. - The Eagles, "Love Will Keep Us Alive"
266. But now that we're done and it's over, it's hard to believe that forgetting me was harder than leaving. - "I bet you think of me"
267. The best way to get through a long, busy day: a good playlist, your favorite drink, and a warm place
268. So light it up, light it up and sing along, this is real. This is your life in a song, yes it's country music
269. "Flowers wouldn't care. Beethoven would never make it to Nashville. ” – Lucy van Pelt in Play It Again, Charlie Brown
270. "When I hold you in my arms and feel my finger on your trigger, I know that no one can hurt me because happiness is a hot weapon." - John Lennon
271. "Sometimes I feel like everyone's a hot babe and I'm a monster on the hill. " - 'anti-hero'
272. "I was being interviewed for a Grammy show and they asked me about Nashville and I talked for three minutes and when I was done I burst into tears. The whole room cried. Nashville gave me a home where I've never had a home before." - Janis Ian
273. "Baby you're a star and all these other girls are extras" - Kris Wu & Travis Scott, "Deserve"
274. “It's my life and it's now or never!” Because I won't live forever, I just want to live as long as I live. This is my life!” – Bon Jovi “This is my life”
275. “I am just a soul whose intentions are good. Oh Lord, don't let me be misunderstood.” - Animal
276. When you hear a song and it reminds you of a memory or an emotion, it makes you cry or think of someone or something else
277. Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, but about learning to dance in the rain. 🎶🎼
278. "So I raise my hands, they play my song, the butterflies fly away." - Miley Cyrus, Party in the USA
279. "L. A. feels like the music industry to me and Nashville feels like the music community to me. ” — Sheryl Crow
280. Remember when thirty seemed that old? Looking back, it's a breath away from where we are from where we've been
281. "I went to be at a country show in jeans and boots" - Carrie Underwood ✨
282. "Drive with windows all the way down, two lanes clear and me and you" - Blake Shelton 👩🚘
283. "One more night, I don't know where you are, but here I am with all the stars hanging from their hearts in the Nashville moon." - Ronnie Milsap, "Nashville Moon"
284. Always be humble and kind. - Tim McGraw43. Hope is an anchor, love is a ship, time is an ocean, let's ride along. - George Strait
285. “The golden light of the setting sun covered the falls with fire as they cascaded over the granite cliffs of Yosemite. ” – We dream of traveling (especially for Firefalls)
286. The best things in life are simple, like a sunny day at the beach with your best friends eating corn 🏖✨
287. "We are the world, we are the children, we are the ones who make the day brighter, so let's start giving." - Joint artist support for Africa "We Are The World"
288. "Hair blows in the wind, we lose track, just you and me." - Demi Lovato, "Made in the USA"
289. "I can tell you are sad, even when you smile, even when you laugh, I can see it in your eyes." - Eminem, mockingbird
290. I forgot you existed and I thought it would kill me, but it didn't - "I forgot you existed"
291. “You know there are many different ways to kill someone you love. The slowest way is never to love him enough.” – “High infidelity”
292. "Sing with me, sing for the year, sing for the laughter and sing for the tears." - Aerosmith "Dream On"
293. "Don't stop, never give up." Cheer up and reach the top. Let the world see what you've got. bring everything back to you ” – S Club 7 “Bring It All Back”
294. “And down the waterfall, wherever it takes me, I know that life will not break me if I call. - Robbie Williams, "Angels"
295. “You don't have the power to create rainbows or waterfalls, sunsets or roses, but you do have the power to bless people with your words and your smile. You have the power within you to make the world a better place.” Sharon G. Larsen
296. “And if you said this life isn't good enough, I would give my world to lift you up. I could change my life to better suit your mood because you're so gentle." - Santana, "Smooth"
297. “I walk a lonely path, the only one I've ever known. I don't know where it leads, but it is my home and I go alone.” - Green day
298. “For you, I would cross the line. I would be wasting my time. I would lose my mind. - "Don't Blame Me" - Taylor Swift
299. “Treasure these nights, cherish these people. Life is a movie but there will never be a sequel.” - Nicki Minaj, All Things Go
300. Unfortunately, the old [NAME] cannot reach the phone at the moment. Why; Because she's dead - "Look what you did to me"
301. "And you know, if this blonde has learned one thing, it's that blondes have more fun." - Dolly Parton
302. "I'm a little bit country and a little bit rock and roll" - "A Little Bit Country, A Little Bit Rock & Roll" by Moe Bandy
303. They whisper in the hallway, "She's a bad, bad girl" - "Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince"
304. Leaving this world behind is not what you get. It's what you leave behind when you leave
305. You say music is the universal language, but we say it is the universal language of flight
306. "L.A. It feels like the music industry to me and Nashville feels like a music community to me.” – Sheryl Crow
307. "If they replaced the word 'lust' with 'love' in popular songs, that would be closer to the truth." - Sylvia Plath, The Unabridged Diaries of Sylvia Plath
308. “I was on the top of the mountain and saw the promised land. And it's very similar to Nashville, Tennessee.#nashville #Country music
309. It's not just about making great music. We're here to give you the tools to create your own musical identity
310. “It was easy to feel good, sir, when he sang the blues. You know feeling good was good enough for me, good enough for me and my Bobby McGee. - Janis Joplin
311. What doesn't kill you only makes you blonde. - Miranda Lambert · 1. Come a little closer and love the way you look tonight. - Blake Shelton
312. “She's a good girl, she loves her mother. She loves Jesus and America too." - Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, "Free Fallin'"
313. "A little cheek, a lot of class, that's how I'm on the road as a country girl" - Thomas Rhett 💃
314. "Did he have the Nashville sound? What? He had? Did he?” – Lucy van Pelt in Play It Again, Charlie Brown
315. But you keep my old scarf since the first week because it reminds you of innocence and smells like me - "Very good"
316. Sometimes I really wish I could hate you. I've tried, but it's something I can't do. - 'You no'
317. "There are many things I want to say to you, but I don't know how." - Oasis - Wonderwall"
318. “Sometimes I throw my hands in the air. Saying, "Ayo, I gotta let go." I want to party and live my life." —Taio Cruz, Dynamite
319. Imagine a place where music is always on and the music sounds like home. Imagine a place where people come together to enjoy live music
320. “Take your time under the waterfall, I don't mind if we stay in the rain.” These floating skies will show the way. ” – The Anever
321. "I think there's a song that describes almost every situation." — Criss Jami, Killosophy
322. This song has it all: a killer beat, a killer chorus, and most importantly, a killer vibe. Make it your own with our collection of custom Instagram captions for music lovers
323. "Sometimes you have to go through pain and misery to find peace" - Tim McGraw ☮️
324. “You know around whom your energy rises and falls. It's the universe that gives you a clue as to who to hug and who to stay away from.” - Diddy
325. "Nashville? Unusual. Home of my least favorite music. Yee-haw!" - Grover on Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief
326. "There is nothing better than the sound of a waterfall to drown out a noisy world." - We dream of travel
327. "How am I ever going to be old and wise if I'm never you and crazy." - Frankie Ballard "Young and crazy"
328. “But we are the greatest, they want to hang us in the Louvre. Down on the back, but who cares – still the Louvre.” - Lorde, Louvre
329. I'll be there when you wake up, be more than your friend baby there's no doubt you're the love I want to be
330. “Man, my flow is so parabolic, the energy will sweep you away even if you're stupid. Damn, this is for Googlers. ” – Koulouri-V
331. "I can't keep my hands to myself (I mean, I could, but why should I?") - Selena Gomez, "Hands to Myself"
332. "I woke up blessed to live my crazy life on a country show" - Thomas Rhett 😇
333. "Music gives soul to the universe, wings for the spirit, space for the imagination, and life for everything."
334. There is something special about music that is so personal and can touch us in a way that other art forms cannot. It's something that empowers you, inspires you to dream bigger, and makes you smile
335. She said I was fine, but that wasn't true. I Won't Keep Secrets Just To Keep You - Cruel Summer
336. “We are too busy dancing to be stopped. Baby we're the new romantics, the best people in the world are single" - "New Romantics"
337. "Dreams on my back, illusions of a brand new beginning." Nashville." - Indigo Girls, "Nashville"
338. “Why do people love waterfall jokes? Because they always make a splash. “ – We dream of traveling
339. "I grew up around Hank Williams and Johnny Cash, so coming to Nashville in the '60s was really exciting for me." — Kris Kristofferson
340. “I don't dress for women. I don't dress for men. Lately I've been dressing for revenge. – “shit with weight”
341. “I don't need a vacation, fancy travel destination. Baby, you are my great sanctuary.” —Thomas aD
342. “I think Nashville is a very natural place. We're relaxed, we're ourselves. There's not a lot of grooming or trying to impress. So it's an easy place to just be, and it's a good situation to write away from." — Anne Patchett
343. “We are too busy dancing to be stopped. Baby we're the new romantics, the best people in the world are single" - "New Romantics"
344. "You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you might find you can get what you need" - The Rolling Stones 💫
345. "I know something you don't know..." and that is... I don't wear underwear! Let's get sexy for a minute!” - Gerard Way
346. “How about some radio? You sound like a Nashville sound man.” - Agent Fowler in Transformers Prime
347. "Memories of Tennessee and Nashville in the Rain." - John Denver, "A Country Girl in Paris"
348. “All you need is love, love. Love is all you need. - The Beatles "All You Need is Love"
349. “No matter what broken heart life brings, there will always be another inside me” — Kenny Rogers ♥️
350. “I have my toes in the water, my ass in the sand. No need to worry, a cold beer in my hand. "—Zac Brown Band
351. "He's freaking tall and handsome, he's so mean but he does it so well" - "Wildest Dreams"
352. "I was leaving and this chair flew past me, and another, and another, and I was like, man, this is going to be a good night." - Liam Gallagher
353. “Music gives soul to the universe, wings to the spirit, flight to the imagination, and life to all.” – Plato
354. „You Can't Roller Skate in a Buffalo Herd“ – „You Can't Roller Skate in a Buffalo Herd“ von Roger Miller
355. "I arrived early in Nashville / Sleepy, hungry, tired and dirty / And on the steps of RCA / I ate an old sweet bun / In the fountain by the Hall of Fame / I washed my face and read the names / Inside The Star Runway / Down on Music Row. - Dolly Parton, "Down on Music Row"
356. Let's dance, get out of the rain and have a coffee. Coffee is good for the body, mind and soul
357. "I was on my way to Nashville where I wanted to be a superstar." — Loretta Haggers for Mary Hartman, Mary Hartman
358. This is how we work. We celebrate the unexpected, challenge ourselves and focus on what matters. How do you like to relax?
359. "Listen everyone! We have just been informed. That there is an unknown virus affecting all clubs. The symptoms should be. Heavy breathing, wild dancing, coughing.” — Missy Elliott, Bomb Intro / Pass That Dutch
360. "To me, rapping is like making movies, telling stories and conveying the emotions of the songs in a way that is just as profound." - Jay-Z
361. “I don't need a vacation, a fancy travel destination. Baby, you're my amazing sanctuary. ” – Thomas Rhett “Die a happy man. "
362. “We are all in search of natural wonders. We travel far to see the splendor of ancient ruins, the venerable figures of gray mountains, the great waterfalls and art galleries. And yet the wonders of the world are all around us. Wonders of.” the west of the sun and the evening stars, the magical spring, the blossoming of the trees, the strange metamorphoses of the moth. - Albert Pike
363. "No one said it would be easy, no one said it would be that hard." - Coldplay - The Scientist
364. "One Time Talent" - 12 year collaboration with the Malakai Bayoh label on "Walking in the Air" with Aled Jones
365. "When the lights come on, I'll see you storm the stage." - All Time Low, dear Maria, count me
366. “It's about forgiveness and a willingness to let go.” I am ready to be loved and to love as I should. ” – Shania Twain
367. "I'm from this really small town near Nashville, Tennessee, where everything was laconic and normal." - Miley Cyrus
368. “I feel like the water flowing from a flowing river into a calm lake, into a mighty waterfall, into a freshwater spring, into a winding brook, into a salty sea, into gentle raindrops on your face, into hard hail and turned to frost on a mountaintop. and back to a river. – Maria Virginia Farinango
369. "As a waterfall rises more slowly and swings more easily as it falls, so the great man of action tends to act with more calm than his stormy desires, which precede the action, might lead one to expect." - Friedrich Nietzsche
370. "Your enemies will defeat themselves before you have a chance to move" - "Long story short"
371. 'Deamflum (n.) - The dreamlike and tranquil state experienced when listening to a natural waterfall. "
372. "I hope you don't take this the wrong way. But I think your inner self is the best part of you.” - Sophie, “It's okay to cry”
373. "God is great, beer is good and people are crazy." - Billy Currington, "People Are Crazy"
374. "The drinks are coming, I throw my head back laughing." Wake up in the morning and you don't know what happened. - Carrie Underwood
375. “I want to thank God for working so much harder than Satan. He's playing favourites, it's amazing.' - 'Raise' - Drake
376. "When the shadow of the palm tree makes a perfect scene, time wasted is time well spent." - Brett Eldridge
377. What happens when you turn two of the world's most popular songs into videos and post them on Instagram? 🎵🎼
378. I can't wait to get back on stage with you! We look forward to the next time we see each other 🙂
379. He is a wild child. took on a revolutionary soul and a very wild gypsy style. - Kenny Chesney
380. "Your enemies will defeat themselves before you have a chance to move" - "Long story short"
381. “He is a wild child. took on a revolutionary soul and a very wild gypsy style. - Kenny Chesney "Wild Child"
382. We wouldn't be this high without all the exes, fights and mistakes - "Paper Rings"
383. “The story of life is faster than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye…until we meet again” – Jimi Hendrix
384. “Your hands in mine, if we entangle, everything is fine. - Miley Cyrus, "7 Things"
385. From long inspirational waterfall quotes to fun short clever captions, this complete list of waterfall quotes has everything you need for the perfect Instagram caption or inspiration for your next adventure. Waterfall Quotes | inspirational quotes for fall | Autumn Adventure Quotes | Waterfall quotes Instagram | Nature quotes about waterfalls | waterfall short quotes | Funny Waterfall Quotes | Love Waterfall Quotes | Quotes about waterfalls | Waterfall Captions Instagram | funny waterfall song lyrics | travel offer
386. “I think Nashville is a very natural place. We're relaxed, we're ourselves. Not much grooming or trying to impress. So it's an easy place to just be, and it's a good situation to write from." - Ann Patchett
387. "If they replaced the word 'lust' with 'love' in popular songs, it would be closer to the truth." - Sylvia Plath, The Unabridged Diaries of Sylvia Plath
388. "He lives in all of us and he brought us here because you are the music in me." —Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens, You are the music in me
389. “Life is like a waterfall. It is constantly moving and there is always an uneven flow. "
390. “Let's live our lives, tomorrow doesn't always come. Don't try to hide, let's have fun.” – DJ Cassidy Ft. Nile Rodgers, Alex Newell and Jess Glynne, "Kill The Lights"
391. “It's my life and it's now or never!” Because I won't live forever, I just want to live as long as I live. It's my life!" - Bon Jovi "It's My Life" (see video below)
392. Life has a soundtrack. You don't have to wait for someone to tell you what it is because you can make it yourself
393. “I don't need you to sell me reasons to want you. I don't need you looking for evidence that I should do this. You don't have to convince me. You don't have to be afraid that you "are not enough because what we do is good." - Carrie Underwood, "Only Us"
394. "They say good things come to those who wait, so I'll be at least an hour late." -Kanye West, "Start It Up"
395. You're as smooth as Tennessee whiskey, you're street like strawberry wine, you're as warm as a glass of brandy. - Chris Stapleton
396. "They say behind every man there is a good woman, but I don't think that's a lie — because when it comes to you, I'd rather have you by my side." - Keith Urban
397. “Finally the sky above is blue. The night I looked at you, my heart was wrapped in clover." - Etta James, "At Last"
398. “Let's live our lives, tomorrow doesn't always come.” Don't try to hide, let's have fun. ” – DJ Cassidy Ft. Nile Rodgers, Alex Newell and Jess Glynne, "Kill The Lights"
399. She would be such a beautiful bride, what a pity she screwed it up - "Champagne Trouble"
400. Anything Goes with the Florida Georgia Line; No need to worry, a cold beer in my hand. Life is good today
401. All the things I didn't want to say, didn't want to do, there were things you shouldn't say, things you shouldn't say
402. “Who is that hot thing I see over there? I'm in the mirror." - Meghan Trainor, "Me Too"
403. What better way to spend a Saturday night than with a beer and friends?#plant forever
404. "Work it, make it, do it, do it, make us: harder, better, faster, stronger" - Daft Punk "Harder, Better, Faster"
405. "Same." If he was from Nashville, he would have written a song about it. – Lisa on Nina's heavenly delights